7/27/17

Sorry for the lack of blog posts.  I have spent the last two weeks in doctor's appointments having MRI's done on my spinal chord.  I have had several neck surgeries in the last year, and we thought (think) I may need one more.  I had my final MRI yesterday and they are supposed to give me the results early next week.  I would appreciate your prayers and patience in this area.  I am still teaching a bi-monthly parenting class and am looking forward to including much of this information into the blog!  Thanks again for caring and I hope you are busy reading through the material on our resource page.  One of the best "big picture" books on our page is Child Training Tips, by Reb Bradley.  If you are not already reading this you need to!  There is another great read titled Sacred Parenting, by Gary Thomas that is also an amazing resource.  Use them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9/28/17

3/7/18

11/8/17